16th-17th June 2021 - Summer Conference
1st - 4th June 2021 - Art Exhibition
If your organisation is interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at an SFCA event, please contact Jonathan Isaacs - email@example.com 020 3824 0468
National Photography Exhibition, 2021
This online exhibition, a wonderful opportunity to celebrate the arts
and recognise excellence in sixth form colleges, will take place from
1st to 4th July 2021.
Sixth form colleges represent a vital supply pipeline of talented artists of the future. In order to advance the arts in education, to recognise and celebrate excellence in sixth form colleges, and to stimulate our thinking about the world this summer, SFCA will hold its annual National Arts Exhibition in July 2021. Because of the nature of the times we live in, this year the exhibition will once again be limited to photography and will be an online event.
It is imperative that we keep the arts in education secure and flourishing. If young people are to make a truly valuable contribution to society, even if they are to be successful scientists, engineers, doctors and technicians, they need to develop their creative skills, their artistic sensitivities and their ability to interact with others.
• Colleges indicate their intention to participate and register here. The deadline for registration is Friday 2nd April 2021.
• Students submit their photographs to the designated lead in their college.
• Each college selects up of five of its students’ entries to represent the college in the national exhibition and sends the photographs to SFCA by noon on Friday 11th June 2021.
• SFCA exhibits all entries received on the exhibition website.
• SFCA promotes the exhibition to media contacts and Art Colleges across the country.
• Revisit last year’s exhibition here.
There will be an entry fee of £95 (excl. VAT) per college.
To enter, please register here