At Home: Reflections on how it feels to be at home living a different kind of life.
This online exhibition, a wonderful opportunity to celebrate the arts and recognise excellence in sixth form colleges, will take place from 3rd to 10th June 2020.
Sixth form colleges represent a vital supply pipeline of talented artists of the future. In order to advance the arts in education, to recognise and celebrate excellence in sixth form colleges, and to stimulate our thinking, SFCA will hold its second National Arts Exhibition next summer.
It is imperative that we keep the arts in education secure and flourishing. If young people are to make a truly valuable contribution to society, even if they are to be successful scientists, engineers, doctors and technicians, they need to develop their creative skills, their artistic sensitivities and their ability to interact with others.
- The revised deadline for registration is 20th May, 2020.
- Students submit their photographs to the designated lead in their college.
- Entries can be either original photos or photos of original artwork in another medium
- the photo size should be a minimum of 950x600 pixels; any common image format will work but jpg files are preferred
- Each college selects up to of three its students’ entries to represent the college in the national exhibition and sends the photographs as separate files to SFCA.
- SFCA exhibits all entries received on the website.
- Entries must be received by the end of Wednesday 20th May.
- SFCA promotes the exhibition to media contacts and Art Colleges across the country.
On receipt of your booking, an invoice will be generated and sent to your college for payment. Credit card payment is not required at the time of booking. For any queries on payments and billing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions of booking including cancellations and payment details are detailed here.
Sponsorship and exhibition
There are opportunities for sponsorship during the exhibition including headline sponsorship of the event.
If your organisation is interested in sponsoring an SFCA event, please contact Jony Isaacs at email@example.com or call 02038240468.
If you would like any further information about this event please contact Fran Hellel, Events & Communications Manager: 0203 8240 0460 firstname.lastname@example.org